Senior Software Engineer (C# net or Web)
Here’s a once in a lifetime opportunity to join a team of enthusiastic IT professionals who are undertaking an exciting Digital Transformation. Do you aspire to work in a vibrant environment? Do you want to work with likeminded people who care about what they do? Do you crave learning something new every day? If so and you have the skills and experience we are after, don’t delay, apply today.
We are looking for people who have experience in:
- Experience working in an environment using UX, GA, A/B Testing and others
- Good IX design skills, experience working with design agencies and graphics design tools (Adobe)
- Excellent knowledge of core HTML and CSS, responsive design, SASS and other tools
- JS dependency management and packaging: NPM, webpack, RequireJS, Grunt, Gulp, etc.
- SPA development with JSON and REST
- HTTP(S), SSL and web security
- IIS, Apache and Nginx, CDN, caching and performance tuning
- Integration with 3rd party tools including CMS (EPiServer, Umbraco and others), Chat, CRM, etc
- C#, COM , Visual Studio and the .Net framework
- Winforms development
- Working with XML, SOAP, JSON, RAML to create high performance and resilient webservices
- ESB, WCF and ETL experience (Webmethods or Mulesoft a particular advantage)
- SQLServer, Adabas or Oracle, ACID principles, SQL / T-SQL
- Working with HTTPS and SSL in a SSO environment with OAuth2 and JWT
- Experience working with Java, Spring, Tomcat, and Natural / NaturalOne
- Experience working with SOLID, DRY principles
- Working with design patterns such as MVC, MVVM, Application Service, Dependency Injection, DAO and others
In addition we are looking for candidates who can also demonstrate:
- Excellent levels of code craft in your domain area
- Unit testing, TDD
- Version control, branching, merging, feature toggling
- Building and deploying automation
- Building "cloud native" solutions in AWS or Azure
- Working with matters of a confidential or sensitive nature (ISO27001, PCI, DPA, GDPR)
- Flexibility in working on and understanding multiple systems and technologies.
- Being a motivated team player that works effectively within an Agile environment.
- Understanding business needs and translating them into robust, flexible and adaptable IT solutions.
- Collaborating effectively with Service and Operations to transition services effectively into Live
- We have roles for front end and back end developers. The types of skills we are after include:
In return, we will give you:
- 36.25 hour working week (flexitime)25 days holiday5% Performance related bonus6% non contributory pension scheme
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77543193