Accounts Payable Specialist
Are you looking for your next challenging role within Accounts Payable Specialist, and offer recent experience of working in a similar, high volume role? Then this role could be perfect for you. Gleeson Recruitment Group are delighted to be working with a well-established, people-focused business, who have multiple sites throughout their UK network and are based in Slough, Berkshire.
Due to a recent promotion, our client is in need of a Accounts Payable Specialist to join their growing finance team.
Reporting to the AP Manager, your role as an Accounts Payable Specialist will involve:
- Being responsible for the Accounts Payable operations for various sites of the business, and adhering to set timescales as part of the company policies
- Overseeing the safeguarding of the company's cash
- Ensuring a robust control environment exists and driving continuous process improvements
- Bring responsible for supporting an efficient and controlled purchase to pay process
- Processing vendor invoices
- Bank Accounts and Bank Recs
- Supplier reconciliations
- Petty cash and expenses
- Daily use of Excel and Sage
- Dealing with ad-hoc projects and driving new ideas to the business
Ideal profile as an Accounts Payable Specialist:
- Be able to offer previous, and recent Accounts Payable experience
- Be able to work in a small, close-knit, supportive team
- Have a strong eye for detail
- Must be self-motivated
- Previous experience of Sage or similar would be advantageous
This is a unique, exceptional Accounts Payable Specialist opportunity where you will enjoying working within a small, close-knit team where full training will be provided. My client offers a superb office environment, plenty of free parking and is in easy reach of all public transport routes. Please contact me for further details on this great role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77598747