1st Line / Help Desk / IT Service Desk Analyst / Desktop
Job Title: IT Service Desk Analyst
? 1st Line, IT, Desktop Support
Salary: Up to £19,500 DOE
Work Pattern: Full Time
Access Talent are Project and Programme Resourcing Specialists for the permanent, contract and interim market.
An award-winning professional services firm operating from more than 50 locations across the UK, Europe, Africa and Asia.
We are driven by client service and underpinned by technical excellence. We help our clients create value, protect value, and manage risk. We are the partner of choice for organisations operating in complex or challenging environments.
Your new role:
As an experienced 1st line service desk analyst you will report to the Service Desk Manager. This is a standard 37½ hr working week providing support across business hours 8:00am to 5:30pm Mon ? Fri. However an element of flexibility will be required.
The day to day activities of this role will include;
- Logging of all IT request into the service desk tool from emails and telephone calls
- Processing first time fix calls for AD & telephone systems
- Updating user and asset information within the service desk tool
- Keeping users informed on status and progress of requests
- Prioritise & categorising requests in accordance with working procedures
- Maintaining call information within the service desk tool
- Monitoring and escalating calls in accordance with service levels
- Providing outage notification communications to the business community
- Log calls with external suppliers
What we are looking for:
To be successful in this role you will have the following skill set;
Basic User Account Administration
Familiar with the use of IT Service Desk Tools.
Basic IT Support Skills including:
- MS Office
- MS Windows
- MS Outlook
- Customer Service Skills
- Quality Data Entry, Administration and Organisation
- Voicemail Password Resets
- Extension Updates
- Active Directory Administration
- Provide Service Account Passwords
- E-Learning Account Setup
- Distribution List Administration
- Password Reset Advice
- User Profile Configuration
- Printer Consumable Ordering
- Perimeter Card Configuration
- File Permission Amendments
- Mailbox Access
- ActiveSync Device Configuration
- Email Signature Updates
What do they offer in return?
Competitive salary up to £19,500 along with discretionary Bonus, 25 days holiday plus your birthday, Health Cash Plan, Cycle to Work Scheme and discount vouchers,
The next steps.
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this role please apply and we will look to get back to you in the next 5 working days
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959521943