Sales & Marketing Manager
Pringle Homes, builder of prestigious detached family homes in desirable locations throughout the North West, is looking to recruit an experienced Sales & Marketing Manager to co-ordinate the marketing and sales of luxury 4, 5 & 6 bedroom family homes in Lancashire/Cheshire.We're looking for a creative motivated individual to take on a marketing/PR role for our executive new homes and the Pringle Homes brand.As well as developing brochures, signage and working on maintaining our brand image, you’ll be co-ordinating the customer journey from initial enquiry to handover of the homes.You will be responsible for ensuring that our customers are kept up to date with progress, guiding through the extensive Customer Extras and Options procedure and you’ll also be required to liaise with the Site Manager with regards to sales on each site and choices made by each customer.If you think you're well suited to join our experienced, friendly team and would like further information about the role, please email your CV and introductory covering letter.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Writing and preparing social media content and news articles for the Pringle Homes website
- Updating all social media accounts to promote business and inform audience of progress in relation to new developments and company-wide news.
- Continual development of our customer service systems through management and improvement of checklists
- Attaining customer feedback
- Co-ordinating face-to-face meetings with customers at Exchange of Contracts stage and arranging site visits with them at the First Fix build stage of their plot.
- Managing the customer options and extras process
- Liaising with site managers in relation to sales and customer choices through reliable updating of communal databases and regular meetings.
- Developing the overall Pringle Homes marketing strategy along with the Directors
- Writing design preferences/specifications and attaining quotes from external design companies in relation to brochures, logos and marketing signage.
- Negotiating selling prices and incentives with customers
- Creating and updating customer databases, planning and making follow up calls, carrying out show home viewings and answering customer questions promptly
Key skills and attributes required for the role:
- Previous experience working in a Sales & Marketing role (minimum 2 years)
- Excellent communicator possessing good organisational skills, with a positive attitude and an out-going personality
- Negotiation skills with good commercial acumen
- Strong knowledge of MS Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, Wordpress and Social Media
- Time Management
- Administration & customer database management
- Personable with strong customer service skills
- Creativity and design
- Ability to work on own initiative and also as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of residential house sales an advantage
Please apply online sending your CV and covering letter.
No agencies please.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77588113