Group Risk & Compliance Director
My client is long established and offers a wide range of personal healthcare and insurance products. They are currently looking for an individual to lead the risk, compliance and governance and Company Secretarial function to deliver excellent services to the business.
Reporting to the CEO, as a member of the Group Executive you will value and support the prudent management and strategic enhancement of the Group’s business, reflecting the short to long term objectives and priorities.
- Oversee management of regulatory affairs and risk management, being the primary contact for the PRA and FCA. (CF10)
- Provide strategic advice and analysis to the support the CEO, Secretary, Group Executive and the board on service delivery and environmental developments within the healthcare sector
- Provide support and advice to the groups Remuneration Committee and Nominations Committee, Risk and other boards and sub-committees as required.
- Ensure strategies, policies and management arrangements are in place for the sound corporate governance of the Society.
- Have ownership of the Group Risk Management Framework ensuring implementation and embedding of risk in the organisation
- Comply with all the relevant statutory and regulatory provisions and legislation and the Society’s High-Level Controls, Policies and Rules.
Skills and Experience;
- Proven ability in risk and compliance governance issues across a range of sectors
- Ability in provision of advice to boards in a corporate or public-sector environment
- Strong experience in leading, developing and motivating an effective team
- Proven ability in working within statutory requirements, FCA and PRA guidelines and rules
- Creative operational thinking with a clear intellect, sound judgement, influence and decisiveness. High level of probity and integrity
Salary is commensurate with experience but will reflect the significance of the role. You will also qualify for a competitive benefits package which includes a car allowance (£550 a month), bonus, generous annual leave entitlement, free onsite gym membership and the chance to work for an award-winning organisation