Internal Audit Manager – Retail Banking Audit (External or Internal) Experience Required
Our Client, a growing new bank based in central Birmingham is looking for an internal audit manager to scope, plan and complete, risk-based internal audits across the bank in accordance with the Internal Audit Plan.
• Deputise for the Head of Internal Audit as required
• Deliver high quality audit working papers and reports to the Head of Internal Audit for review
• Provide the Head of Internal Audit with progress updates as required.
• Lead, manage, develop and motivate Junior Auditors in line with the Group philosophy to ensure they know what is expected of them, maximise their performance and develop their potential
• Assist with the preparation of reports to the Audit Committee and other executive committees
• Deliver one off activities and projects to the outcomes and standards agreed with line manager.
You should have broad, practical experience of the scoping, planning, and completion of risk-based audits covering areas in retail banking, with some experience of managing staff.
For further information or a confidential no obligation discussion, please feel free to call David Crook on 020 7330 6963 or send your details to him at email@example.com
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge