IT Project Manager (Strategy and Governance)
About Aetna International IT Transformation
Aetna International is leading the way in connected healthcare delivery. We truly believe this to be the next stage in creating personalised healthcare support for consumers around the world. The technology enabling Aetna International to do this allows medical data to be efficiently transferred from one care stage to the next. Which means the consumer receives the support and information they need at every stage of their journey. We’re aiming to build a healthier world with the promise of ‘healthy, anytime, anywhere’.
For Aetna International, connected healthcare is about using digital technology to improve healthcare delivery, and the ability to link all our customers’ touch points together and provide accurate medical information about the patient to the medical professional while providing support at every stage. Our digital agenda enables us to triage our membership from digital support, through to consultations over the telephone and through mediums such as Skype, and then on to physical care.
An exciting opportunity has become available to join our Technology Strategy Team as an IT Project Manager. We are looking for the right talent to work in the strategy governance of projects in technology. You will be required to work closely with Project managers and staff in all areas of Technology to co-ordinate projects, joint programmes and portfolios.
Responsibilities of the role
- Coordinating and managing projects and programs across International delivery teams
- Ensuring compliance and standards across the Project Management Teams
- Delivering the KPI dashboards to the IT senior managements
- Manages all key project governance documents, such as but not limited to the Project Charter, Workplan, Communications Plan, and Risk Mitigation Strategy – to ensure compliance of processes across the department
- Have international experience across multiple global locations, eg. APAC, EU, MEA and US
- Proven ability to work with people at all levels
- Acute commercial acumen – understanding the nuances of business
- Experience in Change Management
- Knowledge of Data control and GPDR
•Worked in Financial Services, Insurance, Health or a heavily audited environment
•Detailed knowledge of all Project and Programme Management activities
•Knowledge of Customer Improvement Programmes and Lean Six Sigma projects
•Educated to Honours Degree Level in a Computer Sciences discipline – or equivalent experience
•A Project Management qualification
•Training in Lean Six Sigma *Additional Information
- Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the country of the applied position are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, those that require sponsorship may not be
- unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy local country immigration laws. For further information please visit the country’s immigration website.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77565595