Software Engineer Blockchain, Cross train to Kotlin
Software Engineer, Kotlin, Java, Blockchain, Distributed Ledger.
Would you like to work on the development of a large scale Distributed Ledger Technology? How about working on Blockchain alongside this? This is a great opportunity to join a leading FinTech with connections to many of the world’s leading financial institutions. They’re leading the charge towards Blockchain technologies and have secured several rounds of funding, allowing them to push forward as a dominant force in the FinTech market.
What you’ll tell your friends you do:
“I’m working with new technologies and constantly evolving my tech stack, building a large scale distributed ledger technology applied and used by many of the world’s biggest financial companies. I’m also involved in one the technology industries booming sector’s and one of few people who gets to explore the wonders of Blockchain technology”.
This is how you will do it:
- Work alongside a team of strong Software Engineers to design, test and deploy highly scalable
- Work with the latest technologies including Kotlin and Java to create market-leading software.
- Involve yourself in solution design and high-level architecture discussions.
- Solve tough architectural questions and make sure the design will coordinate effectively with the
software and end product.
- Work on concurrent/multithreaded solutions and apply technical algorithms to your daily work.
What you’ll need:
You’ll be an engineer who thrives on solving complex problems which others would shy away from. With a strong understanding of Computer Science fundamentals (algorithms/data structures) you’ll be comfortable working with new tools and languages, embracing that “languages are just another tool”. Additionally you’ll be comfortable with one or more programming languages, ideally Java, Scala, Kotlin, C or C++.
This is a great opportunity to take the next step in your career, working with a fantastic FinTech, allowing you the opportunity to get involved in the London Tech Scene!
For further information please contact Sam Heaton at ClearCube Consulting.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77586524