Security Analyst Nessus Metasploit
Security Analyst / Penetration Tester Oxford to £60kSecurity Analyst / Penetration Tester (DV C/C++ Java C#). Leading telecoms organisation is seeking a skilled Security Analyst to use cutting edge analysis to improve the security of complex products. You will utilise penetration testing tools (enumeration, exploitation and protocol robustness) to evaluate key products and systems.As a Security Analyst you will create and conduct penetration tests to identify any potential security weaknesses and creating innovative ways to enhance the security. Based in Oxford, this is a dynamic, technology-driven environment where you will be actively encouraged to continuously grow your skillset through funded certification and attendance at conferences.
- Able to get UK security clearance
- Penetration testing experience
- Coding experience, such as C/C++, Java, C#
- Experience of penetration testing tools (e.g. Nessus, Metasploit) and hacking techniques
- Understanding of programming errors such as buffer overflows or other bugs likely to cause security problems
- Good understanding of Windows and Linux/Unix operating systems
As a Security Analyst your contribution will be recognised with a competitive salary (to £60k), plus bonus and benefits including employee pension scheme.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2518 today for more information on this Security Analyst opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77585174