IT Project Support Coordinator
Venn Group The specialists in professional recruitment
Temporary IT Project Support Coordinator
A leading healthcare organisation in Yorkshire has approached Venn Group`s public sector IT team to recruit an IT Project Support Coordinator to join their busy project team.
Responsibilities and requirements:
- Strong IT skills in Microsoft packages
- Updating project progress logs
- Great organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
To apply for this role or to find out about other Technology jobs, please contact Kieran Fielding or Johnny Shaw on the North East IT Recruitment team on 0113 234 6400 or email
Rate: 12-13 an hour
Duration: 4 months
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77550596