Full Stack Developer
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Full Stack Developer to join the team based in Bournemouth. You will be on a full time permanent contract, with a highly competitive salary of up to £45,000 per annum (DOE).
What you will be doing in their Team
You will be a key member of the team, writing a range of insurance applications to provide our client with its internal quote / sales and payments processes and helping to grow the business and the brand. You will also ensure business has been accurately placed by following correct systems, underwriting and compliance practices.
Skills Required to become their Full Stack Developer
- Proficient in C#, ASP . NET WebAPI, MVC and Entity Framework
- Experience of using 3rd party API's.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Creating database schemes that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Familiarity with continuous integration / deployment / DevOps
Experience in some of the following to become their Full Stack Developer is an advantage
- Insurance applications.
- Angular 2/4 or 5 including Typescript
- ASP . NET Core
- Azure / Cloud
- Scrum / Kanban
- Credit Card Payments & Tokinisation
Benefits of becoming their Full Stack Developer
- Have a real input into the growth of the business.
- Finish at 3pm on Fridays!
- Learn the latest technology and coding techniques.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as their Full Stack Developer then please click ‘apply’ now! They’d love to hear from you!
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77586595