Junior Java Developer Camden, London
Junior Java Developer - Java 8, Next Gen Gaming Platforms.
A European gaming leader are looking to add a Junior Java Developer to their growing team of talented technologists. You will be involved in the creation of modern editors and core online gaming components.
- Development of new software components and functionality.
- Maintaining and enhancing existing product code.
- Maintaining high quality coding standards.
- Keeping current with new technologies.
- Functioning within an agile development team, working at pace and
- Experience with Java 7 or Java 8.
- Knowledge of at least one modern framework such as Spring.
- Experience working with TDD and Mocking Frameworks.
- Passion for writing clean, concise code.
- Experience working with REST or Microservice architecture.
Key Words: Java, Spring, REST, TDD, Java 8, REST, Gaming, Microservices.
For more information, please contact Sam Heaton at ClearCube Consulting!
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77586487