DevOps Engineer UNIX / Linux AWS IoT
DevOps Engineer (UNX / Linux AWS)
Rate: £575 to £600 p/day
Term: 6 months
Start: Immediate / ASAP
Technologist DevOps Engineer sought by pioneering smart-energy technology leader for a six month contract in their City based office. You’ll work with the SRE and product teams to deliver highly available tools and services to assist with operational and development tasks; help build and maintain the infrastructure on AWS and data centre and partner with development teams to manage entire stack from release cycles to data security.
There’s a collaborative team environment that encourages knowledge sharing and continually learning and self development.
- Strong UNIX / Linux skills
- Strong AWS knowledge
- Experience with configuration management tools such as CloudFormation and Puppet
- Good understanding of network security, firewalls, ACLs and IDS
- Scripting (Python, Ruby, PHP or Perl)
- Collaborative team member with a passion or technology
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2592 for a confidential discussion about this DevOps Engineer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77585307