Corporate Tax Manager
Corporate Tax Manager - Accountancy Practice - Windsor - Permanent
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Corporate Tax Manager to join an innovative, Windsor based Accountancy & Tax Practice as the lead Corporate Tax Compliance & Advisory specialist.
This is an exciting period for an organisation with ambitious growth plans and an ideal role for an experienced Tax Manager wanting to gain more variety to their client portfolio or a Corporate Tax Assistant Manager looking for the next step up in their career.
The role requires a hands-on individual with strong corporate advisory experience, good general compliance skills and capable of growing the revenue of the tax department.
The Corporate Tax Manager will cover a range of duties, from General Corp Tax review, preparation, checking and compliance; R&D Claims; Corporate Tax structure work and advice.
Principle areas can be summarised as:
- Helping UK and international clients structure their affairs tax efficiently
- Helping manage the client relationship to become the trusted business advisor
- Helping manage the CT compliance services to a varied portfolio of corporate clients
- Reviewing corporation tax returns and computations
- Mentoring and developing junior staff members
- Assisting with growing the business and winning new work in the marketplace
You may be a be a Chartered Tax Advisor (CTA) however you will certainly be a Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA) and be well versed in practice, able to demonstrate best practice and developing process improvements to ensure the delivery of high quality technical tax services.