Java Developer (Senior) Java 8, REST, Spring, AWS, Cloud
Java Developer (Senior) – Java 8, REST, Spring, AWS, Cloud
Java Developer (Agile, Scrum, TDD, NoSQL, JVM)
A well-known UK based consultancy are searching for experienced Senior Java Developers to help them in providing top class solutions to their blue chip client base. Based in Central London this organisation offer the ability to work on fast paced and interesting projects whilst maintaining aspects of longevity.
This is a great opportunity for you to join a company who can offer great autonomy and responsibilities in a Senior Java Development position. You will help with mentoring junior developers, take on leading duties and act as a technical authority.
You will be involved in architectural discussions and will play a significant role in the hands on development of top class solutions.
- Actively participating in hands on Java Development and acting as a technical authority.
- Working in an Agile fashion, with TDD and Pair Programming techniques.
- Strong client facing skills with the ability to understand business requirements and develop these
- Strong design skills and an understanding of architectural and design principals.
- To mentor junior developers and undertake lead responsibilities as a Senior Java Developer.
- Involvement across the full project lifecycle, through to a successful deployment.
- Take an active role in the introduction of Restful services.
- Experience of leading a technical team or mentoring developers.
- A strong education in Computer Science or a related degree.
- Strong hands on skills in Java/JEE.
- Experience in: Java, API Technologies, SOA/ESB Technologies, NoSQL.
- Strong client facing experience and the ability to clearly communicate with clients.
- Experience working within an Agile environment.
- Strong exposure to architecture types such as SOA and Microservices.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take on a new Java Development challenge. For more information, please apply or contact Sam Heaton at ClearCube Consulting.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77586549