The role is an immediate start and the applicant will have a real opportunity to make a huge impact on the business and work closely with a team of high-calibre engineers as the firm shifts to take on new business focuses.
- Strong and clean coding in React, HTML and CSS3 Development
- An entrepreneurial mind set
- Object Orientated programming
- Redux familiarity
- REST API
- WebPack (or similar)
- UX/UI familiarity / interest
- Working on proof of concepts and video streaming concepts
- Comfort with fast development and large data sets
- Knowledge of fundamental design methods of scalable applications
- Architecture, design, building of large Rails applications
- Create a modern, web-scale end-user / corporate application deployed to elastic infrastructures
This is an innovation based company that like to sell exciting ideas, they’re looking for someone who will be on the cusp of modern technologies; involved with the community on forums / hack meets etc.
This is a really exciting chance to join a unique firm in an influential hands-on position in London. The role offers a competitive rate and a Central London work location where you will be surrounded by those who take advancement and disruption seriously; with the skills and resources to do it!
Now, we could wait until I find you, but how about you just find me? You can call me on (+44)20 77 806 700 or email me on and we can discuss in more detail.
Location: London, UK
Salary: £60,000 - £76,000 and striking benefits (bonus, stock, etc)
Contact: Dan Hopchet
Telephone: (+44)20 77 806 700
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77554247