Solutions Architect - Permanent - Harrogate
- Must be able to own all aspects of the project cycle from initial engagement with sales in a pre-sales capacity to design, delivery and hand-over into support.
- To ensure a coherent and consistent technical strategy is applied, providing technical leadership and architectural governance on all solutions.
- To produce solution proposal documentation for sales incorporating all specialist areas as appropriate i.e. Server, Storage, Software, Networking, Services, etc. either directly or via the tender team.
- Where aligned to specific projects, lead the development of technology strategy, roadmaps and future state architectures.
- The successful candidate should be familiar with the current UK cloud and infrastructure managed service market place and current technologies e.g. Azure, AWS, IaaS, PaaS, DRaaS, VDI and data centre hosting.
As a minimum, he/she must have experience working some/all of the following vendor propositions: Microsoft Azure, Citrix XenApp, XenDesktop and NetScaler, VMware vCloud Director, vSphere, Site Recovery Manager, vRealize Operations, vSAN and Horizon View, Microsoft Windows Server, SQL, Exchange, SharePoint & System Center.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77581198