Software Engineer Blockchain, Distributed Ledger Technology
Software Engineer – Blockchain, Distributed Ledger Technology
Location: Central London
Salary: £50,000 - £95,000 + Bonus + Benefits
(Java, JVM, Haskell, Blockchain, Clojure, Scala, Kotlin, J2SE, Core Java, REST, Agile, OO Design, Spring)
An innovative FinTech organisation who support the Financial Services domain are searching for strong Software Engineers from a JVM background to join their journey into the world of Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technology.
The basis of the stack is Java, but there is a great opportunity to work with functional languages too.
In this role you will work as a Software Engineer within a highly agile development team, working towards improving existing solutions but mainly upon developing innovative and market disrupting software focused on Blockchain and Cryptocurrency.
Strong Computer Science fundamentals alongside an interest in Blockchain would be highly beneficial.
- Growing and improving systems whilst delivering innovative and exciting features.
- Maintaining a constant obsession for delivering top quality products to customers.
- Close collaboration with your team and other Java Developers in order to achieve outstanding
- Working within an agile team, using pair programming and test driven development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a Masters within a related field. A strong background in
Software Engineering would also be highly advantageous.
- High level knowledge of one or more programming language. Preferably Java, although knowledge
- Strong experience with functional paradigms.
- Strong knowledge/experience of Agile working.
- Strong people skills in order to collaborate across the business with peers and colleagues.
This is a great opportunity to take the next step in your career, working with a fantastic FinTech, allowing you the opportunity to get involved in the London Tech Scene!
For further information please contact Sam Heaton at ClearCube Consulting.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77586545