Principal Data Engineer (Data Analytics - Finance) - London
Principal Data Engineer (Data Analytics – Finance industry)
Salary: £100-125k (depending on experience) + Bonus + Benefits
Exceptional opportunity for a Principal Data Engineer to join a global technology organisation and lead the deployment of industry leading analytics software into customers within the finance industry.
With your excellent customer facing skills, as a Principal Data Engineer within the team you will be responsible for implementing, training customers on and the ongoing support of, cutting edge data analytics software that is used to combat threats to the finance industry.
You will primarily be based on client site (Central London) and some travel will be expected (low frequency to the US). You will join a world class team of technologists right at the cutting edge of data analytics – fantastic opportunity.
Principal Data Engineer requirements
Essential skills and experience:
- Experience in data analytics and displaying results via visualisation.
- Experience writing Python.
- Strong academic background in a relevant discipline (e.g. Computer Science, Maths, Statistics, Physics, etc).
- Experience with the ETL pipeline with large sets of structured and unstructured data.
- Experience with Linux environments.
- Excellent communication & client facing skills
- Experience with platforms like Cloudera, Elasticsearch, Splunk.
- Experience in the finance industry.
Please apply now for immediate consideration.
Keywords/SEO: Principal Data Engineer, Senior Data Engineer, Senior Technical Consultant, Senior Data Analyst, Senior Data Engineer, Data Analytics, Data Science, Finance, London.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77582977