Chester - with travel to other offices & locations
£30,000 - £33,000, £3,425 car allowance & pension contribution
Full Time (35 hours per week), Permanent
Our client is seeking a highly motivated IT Trainer for a position which plays a key role in ensuring they maximise the benefits of their ICT investment through the delivery of high quality training to staff. The successful candidate will be part of a passionate and dynamic ICT team responsible for delivering new IT systems and transformational business change.
You need to be a customer-focused individual, able to work with minimal supervision to deliver a wide range of training on the latest technologies and systems.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and delivering high-quality, innovative training to staff on new technology and business systems.
- Being a champion for ICT, digital working and mobile technology.
- Participating in evaluating and testing new technology and systems with other members of the ICT Team and stakeholders.
- Working with staff and teams to ensure the benefits from new technologies, systems and business processes are fully realised.
- Ensuring new starters are fully trained on existing technology, systems and business processes and are equipped to successfully operate this technology in line with the induction timetable set for their role.
The successful candidate will ideally have previous experience working in a housing environment, however this is not essential for the right individual. Benefits include flexible working hours and generous holiday entitlements.
Our client is a social housing provider.
Closing Date: 9:00am Friday 1st December 2017