Microsoft Dynamics Developer/Business Analyst £50K
This is a chance to join a global powerhouse in the investment banking markets based in the city!
This role will be quite diverse and would suit someone who has the following backgrounds as this is a Hybrid role:
Or someone who has moved into a
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Business Analyst/Project Manager
This role Microsoft Dynamics Developer will focus on the development of the technology requirements which are heavily dependent on Dynamics CRM.
This is an excellent position for someone with previous technical experience and as a developer, business analyst or project manager coming from a Dynamics CRM background who is interested in transitioning into a more rounded role leading to Microsoft Dynamics specialist roles.
- Microsoft CRM Knowledge & Configuration
- Developing and supporting Dynamics CRM solutions such as: Workflow assemblies Workflow processes
- Dashboards and Reports
- Custom entities
- Advising customers on best practices for Dynamics 365 / CRM, development or integration processes
- Building the Dynamics 365 forms, screens, and views, as well as workflows and reports around the customer needs for an interface
- Business Analysis of incoming requirements and Live Support
- Play a Key Role in Continuing the Companies Ongoing Growth
Your role will be a hybrid, mixing light technical development, technical administration and user assistance and you'll be the friendly face your colleagues go to with all queries relating to the Dynamics CRM system.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Online experience
- Previous project management experience is advantageous
- Support or administration experience is advantageous
- Interest in developing and enhancing skills beyond application support for Dynamics CRM
- Ability to talk to both the business and technical teams and interface between them
- Versatile and energetic individual with brilliant problem solving and communication skills
Beneficial: MCSE / MCSD / Microsoft Dynamics 365 Certified
Excellent Benefits on offer
25 days holidays
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77534504