Instinctif Partners, Executive Assistant - Fixed Term Contract
Instinctif Partners is an international business communications consultancy, specialists in reputation, influence and engagement.
We work with over 850 clients globally, from FTSE100 enterprises to SMEs just starting out on their journey. We are 450+ people in twenty offices in ten countries, working across six practice areas and a range of sector specialisms.
We’re looking for a Trailblazer; someone who is unafraid to take responsibility and come up with new efficient approaches.
An individual who can Move fast, thrive in a busy and fast growing agency. You’ll have the ability to Always Connect, build strong and effective relationships across all levels of the business.
Lastly, you’ll Keep it real. We pride ourselves on our work ethic and ability to work together as a team.
We’re looking for someone who is hardworking and passionate and wants to build their career at one of the most exciting consultancies in the space.
The Life Sciences practice of Instinctif Partners brings together a unique mix of expertise in corporate, financial, marketing and product communications with a dedicated design consultancy. We’ve earned a formidable reputation for creative, comprehensive and effective communications counsel over two decades.
We deliver communications programmes focused on enhancing the value proposition for companies seeking investment, partnerships or customers. Our clients range from start-ups to multi-nationals.
All have a common goal to make a difference, whether that’s in pharma, biotech, medical devices, diagnostics, e-health, or through enabling technologies and services. We aim to make a difference through the strategic counsel and communications services we offer.
To provide full administrative, team and marketing support to the Life Sciences practice (team size 18) to ensure smooth running of the practice, including support of the practice’s marketing initiatives.
This role requires an ability to prioritise effectively, a high level of attention to detail, and excellent Microsoft Office skills, in particular PowerPoint. Competency in social media and InDesign an advantage.
- Provide routine administrative and diary support to senior executive team;
- Coordinate and support the Life Sciences team including coordination and organisation of regular team meetings;
- Provide basic administrative support for the wider life science team including room bookings, meeting and travel coordination and other duties as required;
- Able to amend and produce Word and PowerPoint documents, setting up and using templates, for new business pitches including formatting, copyediting and proofing of documents;
- Updating and maintaining excel spread sheets for various reporting;
- An ability to comply with Instinctif Partners house style of all internal and external material;
- Updating Life Science CRM, making additions, edits and adding/amending actions; and
- The go-to person for any Life Sciences admin and operational queries.
- Able to take full responsibility for the marketing schedule and execution including uploading to intranet, website, social media channels and distribution via Campaign Monitor;
- Providing support for and to manage, where appropriate, marketing campaigns and ensure actions are implemented to agreed deadlines;
- Assisting marketing/new business initiatives as required. This will include support for conferences, managing sponsorships, life science events and mailings;
- Updating the business’s marketing documents including core slides, case studies and website;
- Maintaining intranet file repositories;
- Proof reading documents; and
- Posting news releases to website and social media channels.
Skills and Experience:
- Educational Requirements - ideally degree educated in any discipline (a Life Sciences subject, PR/marketing or English language an advantage).
- Language Skills - excellent spoken and written English
- IT Skills - strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly extensive Word and PowerPoint experience, including templates, a good knowledge of Excel. Preferably Office 2010. InDesign skills would be an advantage.
- Other Knowledge - social media skills. Attention to detail and high levels of accuracy are essential.
- A pro-active individual who shows initiative and takes responsibility for their own work and decisions;
- A good team-player who encourages feedback and will seek help when appropriate;
- An effective and well-presented communicator both verbally and in writing;
- Strong attention to detail and takes pride in producing quality work;
- An analytical problem-solver who is able to quickly and accurately identify key issues;
- A well-organised planner who follows procedures when appropriate;
- A flexible individual who will thrive in a pressurised and dynamic environment and embraces change; and
- A candidate who is mature in outlook and discrete when necessary.
- Contract Length: 12 months (potential to become permanent)
- Travel requirement: None
- Working hours: 37.5 to be worked between 9.00am – 17.30pm
Click 'Apply' now.