Automation Test Analyst - Selenium, WebDriver, Cucumberjs, BDD/CI/CD
Application Services Group of CACI Ltd, an IT Services Consultancy, is seeking a Test Automation Analyst with strong Selenium Web Driver experience, working within an Agile/DevOps team delivering our global client’s Master Customer project located in London.
The Automation Test Analyst will be involved in all aspects of testing throughout the project life-cycle, from initial development testing through to final acceptance by the client. The Test Engineer will be able to take the lead with developing automated test scripts to extend the existing Selenium test suite. The ideal Software Test Engineer will also be an “all-rounder” with client facing experience and excellent communications skills.
CACI believe that the most important attribute of all our consultants is having a positive, collaborative, keen attitude! We are looking for people whom want to continue to learn and grow the breadth of their skills with us.
- Strong test automation skills using open source technologies/frameworks like Selenium, WebDriver, Cucumber.js;
- Experience with Behaviour Driven Development
- Experience working in CI/CD environment and configuring tools for testing such as Jenkins
- Knowledge of project management systems such as JIRA
- Experience with version control systems such as Git
- Able to create and maintain tests within fast-moving Agile delivery
- Able to communicate clearly about design of tests and the effort to implement the tests
- Able to work unsupervised
- Has an open attitude to sharing information
- Familiar with DevOps principles including Docker containerisation
- Operating Systems MacOS/Linux
- Experience with performance testing and tools
- Experience with security testing
- Experience with accessibility/exploratory testing
- Experience testing against APIs
- Shell Scripting
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77553808