Instinctif Partners, Account Executive - Life Sciences
Instinctif Partners is an international business communications consultancy, specialists in reputation, influence and engagement.
We work with over 850 clients globally, from FTSE100 enterprises to SMEs just starting out on their journey. We are 450+ people in twenty offices in ten countries, working across six practice areas and a range of sector specialisms.
We’re looking for a Trailblazer; someone who is unafraid to take responsibility and come up with new efficient approaches. An individual who can Move fast, thrive in a busy and fast growing agency.
You’ll have the ability to Always Connect, build strong and effective relationships across all levels of the business.
Lastly, you’ll Keep it real. We pride ourselves on our work ethic and ability to work together as a team.
We’re looking for someone who is hardworking and passionate and wants to build their career at one of the most exciting consultancies in the space.
The Life Sciences practice of Instinctif Partners brings together a unique mix of expertise in corporate, financial, marketing and product communications with a dedicated design consultancy. We’ve earned a formidable reputation for creative, comprehensive and effective communications counsel over two decades.
We deliver communications programmes focused on enhancing the value proposition for companies seeking investment, partnerships or customers.
Our clients range from start-ups to multi-nationals. All have a common goal to make a difference, whether that’s in pharma, biotech, medical devices, diagnostics, e-health, or through enabling technologies and services. We aim to make a difference through the strategic counsel and communications services we offer.
We have an opening for graduate/post graduate level Account Executives within our Life Sciences team.
The successful candidate will provide a comprehensive support service to our client management teams.
You will support a thriving team and have the opportunity to contribute on a range of clients within the life sciences sector. We are looking for an organised and analytical individual who can work flexibly in a matrix management team.
The role will involve an individual to work effectively in pressured situations, have excellent communication skills and attention to detail. Good written communication and an understanding or/interest in the Life Sciences is essential.
- Researching editorial calendars, maintaining the master database and using this to help populate the client specific PR plans;
- Developing knowledge of key publications as relevant to our clients to support PR programmes;
- Assist with events and meetings to ensure that the team and clients experience a professional service;
- Proof reading material when required by the team;
- Drafting copy for press releases, marketing materials and various digital and social media channels;
- Posting copy to website and social media sites;
- Drafting status reports including monthly and ad hoc activity reports;
- Compiling and managing media databases;
- Undertaking directed research to support the development of campaigns and new business proposals;
- Scanning journals and other sources for editorial, placed adverts, articles and other useful information e.g. competitive information; and
- Provide administrative support for various tasks as required.
Skills & Experience:
- Understanding of and interest in the life sciences industry;
- Some experience of communications e.g. as an intern within a PR consultancy or press office or news outlet;
- Educational Requirements: First degree in a life sciences subject as a minimum. PhD and past research experience optional;
- Excellent spoken and written English;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly extensive Word and PowerPoint experience to a professional level using templates, a good knowledge of Excel; and
- Strong social media skills, attention to detail and high levels of accuracy are essential.
- A well-presented communicator, both verbally and written;
- Proven ability to build rapport with colleagues and stakeholders;
- An individual that shows initiative and takes responsibility for planning and organising their own work;
- A team-player who can work flexibly within a team and will seek help when appropriate;
- An individual that embraces change and is quickly able to adapt to team needs/demands and priorities to deliver to set/multiple deadlines;
- An analytical problem-solver who is able to quickly and accurately identify key issues, will proactively support the team and has a passion for delivering communications in a business environment;
- A well-organised planner who will follow rules and procedures when appropriate;
- An engaged individual who demonstrates enthusiasm for keeping up to date with current affairs and the life sciences sector;
- A professional individual with exceptional attention to detail; and
- Personal gravitas and standing to interact with clients and other advisors at C-suite level.
- Travel requirement : None.
- Working hours: 37.5 per week to be worked during normal business hours.
Click 'Apply' now.