PPC Campaign Manager
My client is a growing FTSE250 Online Media brand with offices based in Central London. As they continue to expand the Digital Marketing team and exciting opportunity has arisen for a PPC Campaign Manager to join them.
As PPC Campaign Manager you will be responsible for managing and delivering a new exciting PPC product for the brands core members. You will be leading the PPC strategy for this new product and working with internal account managers to deliver campaigns for our members to drive highly targeted traffic and new lead generation. The focus will be within Display (GDN) and Paid Social.
This role represents a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking to take a role within a well-respected and evolving company. Due to the size of the company and its commitment to developing its staff, there are great career prospects on offer.
The PPC Campaign Manager will be held accountable for analysing and reporting data responses and suggesting improvements that could be made to improve campaign performances. You will also be expected to manage adhoc requests from the internal sales team and resolve any arising issues.
- Managed PPC campaigns hands on
- Track record using Adwords Editor
- Excellent understanding of web analytics (e.g. Google analytics)
- Proficient with Word, Excel, Powerpoint and database software.
- Able to deliver under pressure and comfortable working in a fast changing environment
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills across functions within and beyond marketing
- Good communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Inquisitive and strong proven problem solving skills
- Strong client-facing and presentation skills
As PPC Campaign Manager you will be rewarded with a generous package and excellent benefits scheme. Based in Central London the office is close to many major transport links.
Don't delay and apply to this ad now! Alternatively contact Alex Tykocki, Digital Marketing Specialist at Bloc Digital on or call 01202 203 318 for a confidential discussion.
PPC Campaign Manager, c. £36k, Central London
Bloc Digital Talent Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.