ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE | b2b, Tech and Corporate
Our client is on the lookout for an enthusiastic Account Executive to work on their technology and b2b corporate sector clients. This is an immediate need and reflective of this small, independent agency’s ambition and growth.
You will need previous PR experience, ideally within the technology sector and the ability to understand often complex information and be able to de-jargonise in order to write engaging and clear solution based copy. Therefore, great writing skills are a must, as is the need to demonstrate core, online and social media relations ability.
You will be responsible for the tactical implementation on your client’s accounts and for providing all necessary support to senior members of the account team. You will also have the opportunity to be part of new business pitches and play an important role in the growth of the junior team members.
• Previous experience working as a tech/b2b at either AE or JAE level
• Confident when speaking to clients either face-to-face, on the phone or via email
• Confident in feature pitching on the phone to the media
• Excellent written English and an understanding of clients' expectation in everything you write
• Good organisation skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks
• Attention to detail
To apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 397 7543 for more information