Head of SEO
We have an amazing opportunity for an experienced Head of SEO to join a growing pharmaceutical business in Cheshire!
Our client prides themselves on delivering high-quality pharmaceutical products to customer’s nationwide. As their success continues to grow, they are now on the lookout for a talented, driven and hard-working Head of SEO to join their ever-expanding team of experts!
A key responsibility of the Head of SEO will be to build a strong Content and SEO team by recruiting and training new employees to the highest standard possible. They will also be required to design, manage and implement successful SEO strategies across the business, which will aim to drive the company’s organic traffic. An individual who thrives within an entrepreneurial environment and also has the ability to lead a team will thrive in this role!
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to join a thriving pharmaceutical business!
The Main Responsibilities of the Head of SEO:
- Ensure that the company’s website is optimised by being the ‘go-to’ person in regards to executive decisions
- Produce an innovative SEO strategy which will drive the business’ organic search performance
- Recruit and develop both an SEO and a Content team and ensure that all work produced across the department is of the highest quality
- Generate detailed reports which highlight the effectiveness of the SEO and KPI settings
- Liaise with other departments to make sure that there is consistency throughout the business
- Keep up-to-date on all the latest industry trends and implement them into the SEO strategies where applicable
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience of working in a similar role is essential!
- Excellent SEO experience
- Capable of recruiting and a building a team
- Proven experience of successfully and consistently hitting targets
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics and expert knowledge of SEO systems
- Fantastic communication and leadership skills
- A genuine interest in the pharmaceutical industry!
Would you like to know more about this role? Call us today on 0161 833 1044 or apply online today!