Semi Senior Accountant
Are you looking for a forward-thinking firm that will help build your knowledge and experience?
This Top 100 firm are looking for a Semi-Senior Accountant to join them, AAT Qualified or ACA/ACCA part qualified is desired and they will offer study support to anyone looking to finish their professional qualifications.
Also, there is an opportunity to progress in to an audit role, the audits are mostly within commutable distances and cover some exciting technology markets.
- Preparing the final accounts to manager review for limited companies, partnerships and sole traders
- Assisting on audit projects and producing audit files
- Preparation of VAT returns, management accounts and bookkeeping
- Compilation of personal and corporate tax returns
- Helping the managers / directors in ad hoc projects
- Completion of company secretarial work
- Two years’ experience working within practice
- Good IT Literacy and an understanding of cloud accounting is essential
- Ability to communicate at all levels both internally and externally
- Good standard of education to GCSE and/or A Level
- AAT Qualified or ACA/ACCA part qualified.
If you are interested in this Semi Senior Accountant role, please apply now or contact Billie Vallance at AJ Chambers for consideration.