Kennedys are looking for an Intelligence Analyst to join their Manchester office. This is an exciting opportunity to join Kennedys growing and expanding counter fraud team. You will undertake analysis on a wide range of claim types and business lines.
- 18 months - 4 years' intelligence analyst experience*.
- Previous Counter-Fraud experience at an insurance company/within the insurance sector.
- Experience of i2 software (however not essential as training will be provided).
*This is a guide only, candidates with more or less experience will be considered
Skills and Abilities:
- Keen eye for detail and demonstrable analytical approach.
- Comfortable and confident with IT in general.
- To be able to take ownership of tasks and prioritise own workload.
- To be able to adapt to a target driven environment, where turnaround, time taken and financial performance are monitored.
- To be proactive and take initiative.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to manage own time, excellent organisation skills.
- Strong technical and research skills.
We act for insurers, reinsurers, Lloyd's Syndicates, public bodies and corporates. Our deep sector knowledge means that we understand the impact of proposed regulations and advise our clients on the implications this will have on their business. Every day we make a difference for our clients.We provide answers, recommendations, strategy and tactics. We deliver these in plain English and it's what we call Legal advice in black and white.What do we have to offer?At Kennedys we offer a vibrant and supportive working environment built upon our core values; we are approachable, and responsive, we show respect for people, we are trustworthy and straightforward and we ensure that we deliver economic solutions for our clients.Career Development:We actively encourage all staff to develop in their chosen career by providing early responsibility, supervision and training.
Please see attached job specification for further information.
*Where a level of experience is indicated, this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience.