Are you an ambitious individual seeking a new opportunity in Accountancy?
This Top 100 Frim are very professional, friendly and dynamic. They are looking for a Senior Accountant to join their team, this role is ideal for someone who is looking to progress within a forward-thinking firm.
There are opportunities for progression within this firm and for the right candidate the role of Manager is achievable within 18 months.
Senior Accountant Duties:
- Completion of Personal/corporation Tax returns and accounts for Sole Traders and Partnerships
- Communicate with multiple 3rd parties e.g. HMRC, mortgage brokers, bookkeepers, payroll bureau, etc.
- Complete company accounts and CT600s
- Liaise with a portfolio of clients from LLPs to Sole Traders in a wide variety of industries
- Monitoring to guarantee that all assignments are within budget
- Finalise all correspondence with clients
- Attend meetings with clients
- Supervise and support junior team members
- ACA/ACCA Qualified or near the end of studies
- 4/5 years practice experience
- Substantial accounts experience gained in Practice
- Exemplary communication and inter-personal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and comfortable with deadlines
If this Senior Accountant role is of interest, then please either apply direct or contact Billie Vallance at AJ Chambers