Senior Account Director - International Marketing Agency
Job Title: Senior Account Director - International Marketing Agency
Salary: Up to £80K depending on experience plus excellent benefits including performance based bonus, 25 days holiday, company pension, health and life insurance, childcare voucher scheme, Ride 2 Work Cycle scheme, annual training plans, monthly socials and Christmas/Summer parties.
About The International Marketing Agency
My client is a market-leading agency working with some the biggest B2B and consumer technology companies in the world, developing and implementing innovative projects across content, social and digital. With offices in London as well as in the US and Asia, this agency work on a truly large scale and their roster of blue-chip, top tier clients is a marketer's dream to work on; clients along the lines of Apple, Microsoft, Dell, Google as well as other innovative companies in the tech and fin-tech space.
Culturally, this agency foster a dynamic, creative and collaborative environment and always look to reward upon merit meaning career direction and progression is whatever you want to make of it. Their offices are buzzing and friendly and the team are a talented and sociable group of professionals.
About The Senior Account Director Role
As a Senior Account Director, you will join the high performing client team. You will take ownership over key accounts, developing relationships and advising on marketing strategy across brand, research and insights, content, design and digital channels.
Key Responsibilities for the Senior Account Director:
* Develop marketing strategy for key technology clients, opening up new opportunities and defining the team's response to briefs
* Growing revenue through integrated on and offline campaigns that includes research, insights, demand generation, content marketing, social media, press and influencer relations
* Contribute to new business activities, growing accounts and leading pitches to bring on new clients
* Team management of Account Managers and Executives, motivating and inspiring a talented team of marketing professionals.
About The Successful Senior Account Director
If you have experience in account handling and client relationships at a marketing agency, with a keen interest in the B2B technology space, this could be the perfect next step in your career.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Senior Account Director:
* Have very strong business acumen
* A strong love of metrics and analysis
* An outstanding track record of delivery and client service
* Experience of having brought on new clients and grown existing accounts
* Team management.
The Senior Account Director will be offered a highly competitive salary paying up to £80,000pa depending on experience and excellent company benefits and excellent career progression.
For more information about the Senior Account Director role or to apply send your CV now to Nadia at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 892 7890.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.