Tired of working on boring projects in businesses that don’t appreciate your work, or don’t look to advance your career to the next level? Looking for a role that allows you to not only develop on new technologies but provides excellent opportunity for career development then read on my friend that opportunity is an application away!
My client a well-established technological market leader, are currently looking to expand their Practice and are eager to speak to exciting talented Frontend Developers to join their team and be part of the new exciting projects proven to be far in advance of anything else in the market.
You, the successful Frontend Developer will work closely with external and internal clients on both large and small projects with varying time scales. You will be expected to use your expertise and insight to collaborate with team mates and be able to clearly communicate technical information and limitations to less technical audiences.
- Good knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience in responsive web design
- Knowledge of frameworks such as CSS3 and HTML5
- Investigating new web technologies.
- Developing and designing processes for repeatable tasks.
- Conducting reviews of supplied requirements and specifications.
- Providing accurate estimates of development effort required.
- Reviewing design and code outputs from colleagues.
This is the opportunity to continue to develop your career and work for a large market leader. For more information on this exciting opportunity please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience.
Salary: £35,000 - £50,000
Agency: Anson McCade
Contact: Chris Archibald
Telephone: + 44 (0)20 7780 6706
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77564036