Assistant Management Accountant / Assistant Financial Analyst
Job Title: Assistant Management Accountant
Location: Wickham, Hampshire
Position: Full Time, Permanent
Due to expansion of their customer base, the company has a vacancy for an Assistant Management Accountant to join their team in Wickham, Hampshire. The position ensure that the company accounts are correct and accurate. You will also have ownership of company trial balance.
- To produce monthly accounts at company and profit centre levels - using the accruals concept of accounting
- To ensure company KPIs are accurately calculated and to provide analysis of monthly movement to prior period and forecast / budget
- To undertake monthly balance sheet reconciliations, which accurately record the company's assets and liabilities at the end of each financial period and agree to the period's financial accounts
- To maintain and upgrade the fixed asset register and ensure all company fixed assets are accurately recorded and depreciated
- Weekly Bank reconciliation between accounts and bank statement
- To identify any concerns or risks within the accounts and inform management, including any suggestions for mitigating the risk
- Preparation of accounts for audit and deal with audit queries
- To support the Finance team and line manager in all aspects to ensure we achieve objectives set by Group and line Directors
- Produced company financial /management accounts
- Ability to analyse and interpret financial and KPI movement
- Accounting experience in manufacturing / processing environment
- Ability to understand and analyse business processes
- Part Qualified
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for the role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Assistant Management Accountant, Assistant Group Accountant, Qualified Accountant, Financial Analyst, Finance Controller, Financial Accountant, SAGE, Accountant, Management Accountancy, Finance Accountant, Accounts Clerk, Accounts Coordinator, ACA, ACCA, CIMA, ICAEW, AAT Qualified, Part Qualified Accountant, Part AAT Qualified Accountant, Management Accountant, Senior Accountant will also be considered for this role.