Accounts / Audit Semi-Senior - Northampton
Accounts and Audit Semi-Senior / Senior - Northampton c£25K - £30K
An established firm of chartered accountants is currently expanding and has an opportunity for a Semi-Senior / Senior. The firm is flexible on the level of appointment as indicated by the level of salary considered and does offer excellent career training and development.
- Have a minimum of 3 years Practice experience dealing with Owner Managed businesses re accountancy, audit and taxation.
- Be able to work largely unsupervised, demonstrate initiative and work well with clients.
- Have a sound understanding of the practical applications of SAGE and where this is a particular strength you could be involved in the on site implementation and provision of client support.
- Ideally be at least AAT qualified or Part qualified ACCA / ACA.
About the Role
- Reporting to the Partners this opportunity be ideal for someone with at least 3 years Practice experience in dealing with the varied audit, accountancy and taxation requirements for Owner Managed Businesses.
- Working in a team and also on own initiative delivering a varied combination of services to clients where you will gain experience in all the core areas and demands of owner managed businesses whilst receiving the training and development to progress your career.
- The firm actively encourages and supports professional studies and work hard to develop and promote staff internally.
There are prospects for progression within the firm as your skills and career develop and as part of the firm's succession plan.
To register your interest in this opportunity please click on the apply button to contact Wavelength