Client Partner - Media Agency - Luxury Retail Brand
London based international media agency requires a senior client lead to work across a famous luxury apparel brand.
Title is Client Partner, reporting into the Global Client Lead.
Salary negotiable on experience.
Role focussed on Retail management & roll out for this luxury client; providing operational excellence across both Corporate and Retail teams; oversee all performance elements to ensure best in class solutions and drive integration and best practice in overall digital approach.
- Responsible for building a strong partnership with the client media team/retail team.
- Retail project management working closely with the Retail Business Director and cross functional teams.
- Drive the roll out of Retail across all key markets: establish regional hubs & support resourcing
- Quickly establish beacon Retail markets and actively share best practice across the network
- Deliver an efficient Retail working process integrating all parties and build & update a retail playbook to support and educate
- Overall responsibility for digital integration of partnerships, social and digital planning & buying to build a holistic approach and leverage synergies
Key Skills and Experience;
- Fluent in all aspects of media (TV/Print/Digital) with deep digital understanding across Display, Video, Search, Social & Programmatic
- 10+ years communications experience, ideally including prior multi-national/global experience.
- A background with local market media experience is preferable,
- Experience with brand communications, ideally luxury, campaign development, execution and management.
- Proven experience within the performance space understanding search/social/programmatic. Retail/co-op experience would be beneficial.
- Proven project management skills (project scoping through to campaign delivery).
- Proven network management skills: able to build/roll out programs; transfer best practice and work with markets/regional hubs in an authoritative manner