Java Developer (Junior) Agile Linux
Java Developer / Junior Software Engineer (FIX Spring Linux Agile Multi-threading Java). Hugely successful financial organisation is seeking a skilled Junior Java Developer to join an Agile team of passionate, skilled software engineers. You will work closely with high profile clients to design and develop for a complex trading platform, enhancing and improving the FIX API.
As a Junior Java Developer you will keep up-to-date with the latest technologies and industry trends, devising innovative solutions to challenging problems. You will work in an informal and sociable software house environment in the City, with excellent career opportunities.
- Strong Java skills, including Spring
- Superb communication and client-facing skills
- Good understanding of Linux / UNIX
- Familiar with distributed, low-latency systems
- Degree educated in Computer Science or related subject
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
As a Junior Java Developer you will earn a competitive salary (to £50k), plus bonus and benefits package including pension, private medical care, gym membership, season ticket loan and much more.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2585 today for more information on this Junior Java Developer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77559307