SQL Software Engineer
Servelec HSC are looking for someone to join our dynamic team supporting a leading software product in the social care arena developed using the latest web and database technologies. This is a great opportunity to make a real difference in the social care domain
We will trust you to
- Enhance and maintain our Oracle/SQL Server based solutions in order to meet customer needs
- Take ownership of various challenging technical issues across a market leading product set.
- Work efficiently and deliver high quality solutions inside a quality driven framework.
- Share your skills, experience and knowledge within your team and the wider business.
- Solution focused with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Accurate, dynamic and tenacious
- Excited by this type of role and be able to demonstrate enthusiasm for the variety of challenges it will bring.
- Quality orientated and able to demonstrate to us a proven track record in SQL Development and/or maintenance.
- Experience with Advanced SQL (Dynamic SQL, Stored Procedures, Transactions, Functions, Packages, Cursors, Query optimization)
- T-SQL syntax and experience with SQL Server databases
- PL/SQL syntax and experience with Oracle databases
Our benefits include a competitive salary, company bonus scheme, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, an attractive pension, life cover, employee referral bonuses, employee share save scheme, childcare vouchers and more.
At Servelec, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Servelec is proud to be an equal opportunity employer regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion and belief, sex, and sexual orientation.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77242501