Dock Street Creative Productions, Senior Graphic Designer - Part Time
Do you know instinctively which feature image would make the lead? Do you love typography? Are you proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, particularly InDesign and Photoshop and know how to expertly package a magazine for web printing? Are you ready for a new creative challenge?
Dock Street is looking for a part time senior magazine designer (flexible hours considered) to help develop a new portfolio of up-market consumer magazines.
The ideal candidate will be a perfectionist with unrivalled sense of what makes a page both beautiful and easy to navigate for the reader.
- Work for a dynamic new forward-thinking magazine publishing company
- Based in interior designed warehouse offices on Ipswich Marina
- Competitive salary and benefits
- You must be proficient in Adobe Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Able to do your own reprographics and make PDFs press-ready
- Experience of website design and creation would be an advantage
- Able to identify the images that best suit the ethos of each magazine
- Have at least two years experience on a national magazine
- Faultless attention to detail
- Highly organised
This job could be either 2 or 3 days a week. We are keen to support parents returning to work so please speak to us about how we can work around your childcare.
Apply by completing the application form below.