Junior Java Developer Hedge Fund London - £60k Bonus
Junior Java Developer – Hedge Fund – London - £60k + Bonus
Junior Java Developer required by Hedge Fund in Mayfair to embark on a Greenfield project developing applications to assist with the fundamental and behavioural research of the firm.
Talented Junior Java Developers can expect to join an elite team of developers who are passionate about developing clean, efficient code.
Technologies for this role may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Core Java, JavaFx, Matlab, Python, R, AWS.
Day to day duties will typically include:
- Implementation of new business functionality
- Improvement of the underlying framework or building out new counterparty / trading connectivity
- Prototyping enhanced functionality and conveying improvements to relevant stakeholders
- Adhering to development deadlines for delivery of extensively tested functionality
Ideal Junior Java Developers will have some financial experience from either an Investment Bank or Hedge Fund as well as possess first class academics in a subject that is highly transferable to development.
This opportunity is ideal for passionate technologists who are keen on transferring their skills from a larger organisation to a smaller, more elite team. For a confidential conversation about the role or for more information, please submit your CV to the link provided.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77529792