Local PR Campaign Manager – FMCG retailer
An exciting and rare opportunity has arisen to join one of the biggest FMCG retailers as a Local PR Campaign Manager.
This multi billion pound retailer is one of the largest names in the world, selling a huge range of merchandise from food and drink, clothing, homeware and electricals to petrol. Behind the reason for its success is their founding mission – to help people enjoy a better quality of life and easier way of life through selling great products at great value prices.
Now is your chance to be part of their success by helping to attract and engage new and existing customers to the brand throughout the UK.
The Role – Local Campaign Manager
As the Local Campaign Manager, you’ll play a key role in championing the brand throughout the UK, creating campaigns focused on attracting new customers to the brand in all its forms.
You’ll primarily work on regional, targeted campaigns, aligning to the brand’s corporate initiatives; however, this is a really interesting and varied role so you’ll also get the chance to develop larger scale national campaigns and work as part of the Consumer PR team to support on major PR events and activations.
Key Responsibilities of the Local Campaign Manager:
- Build the local campaigns plan for the next 12 months, aligning it to the brand jobs and corporate initiatives that have already been established
- Work with the proposition and property teams to achieve the above
- Write engaging, interesting communications briefs in response to our local, community and corporate initiatives, and work across the Marketing Communications team and with our agencies to deliver differentiated, relevant and memorable campaigns
- Nurture and develop one direct report, training them to be your protégé
- Report into the Head of Local Campaigns and Consumer PR, and support them with the development of the long-term strategy for the team
- Establish measureable KPIs and lead the review process for all your campaigns, highlighting successes and opportunities for future campaigns
- 5 years+ experience delivering successful, integrated campaigns
- Budget and agency management experience. This brand works with large budgets and a number of agencies, so experience of managing, evaluating and optimising both is essential
- Experience of tracking tools and the ability to define and track KPIs
- A working knowledge of the digital channels
- A salary of up to £50,000 depending on experience
- Annual bonus up to 3.5% of annual salary
- 10% discount off everything in store
- Holiday starting at 25 days plus a personal day
- A retirement savings plan - 4%-7.5% contribution rate
- Life Assurance - 5 x contractual pay
- Buy As You Earn Scheme
- Save As You Earn Scheme
- Deals and Discounts through many other external businesses
For more information on this exciting opportunity please contact Charlotte Bradshaw to discuss in strictest confidence by completing the application form below.
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications,
stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne