IT Security Architect - Leeds Perm - Salary Excellent benefits
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for an IT Security Architect with a minimum of 5 years of experience in IT Security.
- You will be responsible for the day to day running security infrastructure and ensuring system policies are aligned to the information security framework
- Manage the design and implementation of IT security systems and policies ensuring adherence to industry standards/regulations and security baselines
- Conduct security vulnerability assessments and make recommendations
- IT Security system and controls architectural design and specification
- Manage IT Security projects, provide IT Security consultation and advice to business projects
- Participates in proof of concepts to assist in defining technology direction and enabling IT & Business strategy
- Contributes to short & long term security architecture strategy for the overall IT project portfolio
- Manage and develop system policy on all security systems
- Conduct risk analyses of the IT systems and key processes
- Research emerging threats and vulnerabilities and develop mitigating solutions
- Firewall rules configuration, alerts and reporting
- Intrusion prevention and detection (IPS & IDS)
- Windows Active Directory & Group Policy
- SIEM, Security Event Management
- Advanced Threat Prevention tools
- Enterprise Anti-Virus
- Device management
- Email Gateway and content filtering
- Internet Security Gateway and site/content filtering
- Data Loss Prevention tools
- Security Incident management
- Web application security
- Data discovery tools
- Email, File, Disk Encryption (PGP, TLS, PKI, AES)
- Secure Tokens, Certificates
- Domain Management and hosting
- Mobile Device management, BYOD
- Degree or equivalent education in technology related discipline.
- Significant experience in a medium/large organisation.
- One or more professional qualifications including CISSP, CISM, CISMP, CISA, SANS, CEH, TOGAF etc.
- Management or project/team lead experience desirable.
- Adept in report writing and present complex information
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77547693