Local PR Campaign Assistant – FMCG retailer
An exciting and rare opportunity has arisen to join one of the biggest FMCG retailers as a Local PR Campaign Assistant.
This multi billion pound retailer is one of the largest names in the world, selling a huge range of merchandise from food and drink, clothing, homeware and electricals to petrol. Behind the reason for its success is their founding mission – to help people enjoy a better quality of life and easier way of life through selling great products at great value prices.
Now is your chance to be part of their success by helping to attract and engage new and existing customers to the brand throughout the UK.
The Role – Local Campaign Assistant
As the Local Campaign Assistant you’ll play a key role in championing the brand throughout the UK, implementing campaigns focused on attracting new customers to the brand in all its forms.
You’ll primarily work on regional, targeted campaigns, aligning to the brand’s corporate initiatives; however, this is a really interesting and varied role so you’ll also get the chance to work on larger scale national campaigns and support on major PR events and activations.
Key Responsibilities of the Local Campaign Assistant
- Report into a Local Campaign Manager and support with the development of the local campaign plan for the next 12 months, aligning it to the brand jobs and corporate initiatives that have are already in place
- Work with the Proposition and Property teams to achieve the above
- Write engaging, interesting communications briefs in response to the local, community and corporate initiatives
- Work with the Marketing Communications team and our agencies to deliver differentiated, relevant and memorable campaigns
- Lead the day-to-day management of certain campaigns
- Support with the management of the local campaign budget and agency retainers, working with finance and procurement teams to keep a firm handle on expenditure.
- At least 2 years’ experience delivering successful, integrated campaigns
- Experience of working with agencies and understanding budgets – we work with a large number of both
- Experience of tracking tools and the ability to define and track KPIs
- A working knowledge of the digital channels
- A salary of up to £29,000 depending on experience
- An annual bonus scheme which you can achieve up to 3.5% of base salary
- 10% off the majority of purchases in stores after 6 months with the company
- Holiday starting at 20 days plus a personal day
- A retirement savings plan - 4%-7.5% contribution rate
- Life Assurance - 5 x contractual pay
- Buy As You Earn Scheme
- Save As You Earn Scheme
- Deals and Discounts through many other external businesses
For more information on this exciting opportunity please contact Charlotte Bradshaw by completing the application form below.
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications,
stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne