Manager, Governance & Risk Reporting
The Client- Financial Services firm in the Retail space, offering loans, credit cards and insurance products.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
- The role holder will be responsible for the effectiveness of the ongoing operation of the Divisions overall risk governance arrangements
- Ensure there is an adequacy and effectiveness to ensure the senior management team has adequate oversight of all aspects of the business’ risk mananagement activities
- Implement a risk governance framework, ensuring that appropriate policies and procideures are developed and agreed with colleagues
- Risk reporting: creation of effective management information, dashboards, reporting and analysis relating to the business management of its regulatory and operational risks (including MI and reporting of the oversight of 3rd party outcourse partners)
- Reviewing and assessing MI, operating an early warning MI risk review process and identifying any areas of material weakness in current MI provisiosn
- Strong understanding of the FCA’s regulatory approach and principles of good conduct risk management
- Ability to critically analysis and interpret MI to identify and understand the materiality of emrging risks and cnduct issues and trends
- Stakeholder engagement management and influencing skills working at senior management level
- Adopt a resilient and objective approach to ensuring that the business responds appropriayelt abnd proportinaley tp regulatory risks and issues identified