Consumer PR Opportunities – SAE - Top Consumer Lifestyle Brands
Outstanding SAEs required for a top consumer agency! Dynamic, integrated & highly creative agency. Awesome consumer lifestyle brands. Exciting campaigns packed with events & press trips, social media, influencer outreach and designer collaborations!
This agency is renowned for cutting through the usual hype, smoke & mirrors and really delivering for its clients while consistently smashing previous coverage KPIs. Whether they are refreshing much loved retailers with a new designer collaboration, persuading top journos to swing from the trees at leading leisure sites, tempting us with new foodie delights or launching the latest tech & must have Christmas gifts, their creative approach guarantees results.
This exciting new SAE role will work in an engaging, collaborative and supportive team; delivering a range of campaigns for consumer lifestyle brands including interiors, parenting & tech brands. In addition to managing busy press offices, the roles will work on exciting integrated brand projects utilising innovative social media and boundary pushing events, cool brand partnerships and experiential projects. The roles will give outstanding exposure throughout the process from creative strategy meetings to execution, as well as supporting new business.
Candidate attributes & responsibilities:
- Reporting to SAMs & Account Directors, overseeing projects and campaigns for big brands
- Helping to develop unusual and creative ideas for client campaigns: briefing in and working with members of the wider team to develop an idea, strategy or campaign
- Securing exceptional coverage across the consumer tech and lifestyle media
- Building great relationships with our clients - listening and understanding their needs and expectations, always exceeding them
- Providing invaluable support for your team including managing meetings, producing reports, campaign research and project planning
- Owning the projects that you manage, always ensuring that work is delivered to a high standard with fantastic attention to detail
- Monitoring and analysing campaign performance, identifying key learnings
- Staying ahead of social platforms and industry trends
Successful candidates should be real media hounds with a real passion for consumer PR; displaying a love for media relations and a track record of generating coverage – off and online, for consumer lifestyle brands. Experience of interiors, parenting & tech brands would be a benefit. Candidates will be smart and analytical, with real creative flair to match a good academic background. Self confidence and belief are also critical to effectively manage senior clients while delivering strategies that will add real value to their bottom line. If you feel you demonstrate these qualities and want to work for an expanding, award winning agency, please send your CV for immediate consideration.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.