Senior FPGA Engineer - VHDL, Xilinx, Altera, SoC, Cambridge, to £60k
This company is developing a software compiler to run the executable on an FGPA based platform. Imagine the speed improvement possible for a software algorithm running within an FPGA. The software language in use is not a main stream one which adds extra interest to this role. Also the range of application areas is growing very quickly.
What distinguishes you from others:
• At least a 2.1 degree in a technical subject from a world class university
• A passion and aptitude in FPGA design and broad knowledge of devices
• Proficiency with digital design including interfacing to hardware, peripherals and processors
• Solid experience of VHDL
• Exposure to Xilinx and Altera devices (including SoC devices)
• Some experience with high speed designs targeted at large FPGA devices
• Aptitude for designing robust designs in multi-clock domain systems
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior FPGA Engineer to work with machine learning experts and a lead architect to develop novel circuit implementations for machine learning algorithms. This is an established company now going through an exciting growth stage.
Keywords: FPGA Developer, VHDL, Xilinx, Altera, SoC, Cambridge
Another top job from ECM, the high-tech recruitment experts.
Even if this job's not quite right, do contact us now - we may well have the ideal job for you. To discuss your requirements call 01223 813399 or email your CV. We will always ask before forwarding your CV.
Please apply (quoting ref: CW23896) only if you are eligible to live and work in the UK. By submitting your details you certify that the information you provide is accurate.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77542964