C++ Developer Hedge Fund
C++ Developer / Software Engineer (C++ 14 Real-time Low Latency)
Rate: £600 to £650 p/day
Term: 6 months
Start: Immediate / ASAP
Hedge Fund with multi-billion dollars under management is seeking a passionate senior C++ Developer to join the team responsible for the real-time trade execution platform. Your role will focus on building the order execution, real-time risk and exchange gateway components in the investment pipeline.
As a C++ Developer you’ll join an exceptional team of software and finance professionals, collaborative environment in Central London offices.
- Advanced level C++ development experience
- Experience with real-time, low latency systems (not necessarily financial)
- Appreciation of good software architecture and core algorithms and data structures
- Outstanding record of academic achievement, minimum 2.1 from a top tier university – Computer Science or similar STEM subject
- Excellent communication skills
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2592 for a confidential discussion about this contract C++ Developer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77517274