PR and Social Media Manager
- Full Time
Does working for one of the leading and most reputable advertising agencies in the UK, within a relaxing environment sound like your kind of role? If so the role comes with a competitive salary and a heap of great benefits, including the agency’s own pub and pool!
Our client is currently on the lookout for a new PR and Social Media Manager with a minimum of two years’ experience in agency management to join their team! Their award-winning team of specialists from public relations, social and earned media sectors. This team is fully integrated with the trade, B2B, technology, consumer and public sectors.
The ideal candidate will be able to use insights to develop a campaign or story, through the use of fantastic creative and corporate written skills. In order to make full advantage of the position, the candidate should be able to generate fantastic coverage at a national and regional level.
B2B is also an area in which our clients excel. As the PR and Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for the creation of successful social media campaigns. It would be preferential for the candidate to have experience in channel management, paid for media techniques, content strategy and creation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills both written and verbal
- The ability to generate coverage over national and regional levels
- A wide range of social media skills covering channel management, content strategy and creation and paid for media techniques
- The ability to create a successful campaign that can gain traction, and evidence of this skill
- A good understanding of SEO techniques and practices
- The capability to multi-task and be organised whilst doing so
Responsibilities of a PR and Social Media Manager:
- Develop successful social media campaigns increasing online traffic for B2B clients
- Be responsible for the development of creative articles and campaigns using great written skills.
- Liaise with clients to ensure that they are satisfied and content with the services provided
- Manage all social media channels to ensure a professional standard and well-covered campaign
- Form great relationships with clients and influencers
This opportunity doesn’t come around very often; the role comes complete with a fun and vibrant working environment! The office has its own pub, pool and even an office cat! The chance to work within the Manchester City Centre agency one day a week is an added bonus!
Does this fantastic opportunity sound like the role for you?
Get in touch with our Agency Recruitment Consultants on 0161 833 1044 to hear more or apply directly online!