Account Director – Luxury Travel – London – Up to £45k
Are you ready to lead a travel/lifestyle team of 3, coordinating and directing luxury international accounts?
We want you to come in and manage a diverse portfolio of clients across travel, food & drink and lifestyle whilst creating and running integrated campaigns. From luxury spas to luxury hotels to luxury spirits - this really is an A list agency role.
The role would also involve exciting travel opportunities (press trips and new business meetings) so the ideal candidate would have a valid passport!
- The conception and implementation of high impact strategic public relations and lifestyle campaigns for a range of travel, wellness, restaurant and drinks brands
- Directing and overseeing the efficient running of the team, working closely with the Account Managers to ensure deadlines are met and the strategies are implemented effectively
- Develop and maintain relationships with senior journalists and influencers in the travel and F&B sectors (print and digital)
- Work with the new business team on pitches and proactively seek out new business opportunities
- A highly capable, well-travelled and confident candidate
- You should have extensive client management skills
- Be able to lead & present, develop and direct a team whilst also showing the ability to coordinate international offices for some of the company’s larger clients.
- A brand aware individual who has a passion for luxury travel, F&B, and lifestyle
- Should have strong media contacts & relationships in the UK across major national newspapers, glossy magazines and niche titles on and offline.
Complete the application form below to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder and government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne