Contract - Solution Architect (Infrastructure Delivery/Operating
Contract - Solution Architect (Infrastructure Delivery/Operating systems/Virtualisation/Storage/Cloud Technology)
Crewe / Manchester / Liverpool / Birmingham
We’re looking for a contracting Solution Architect with experience across infrastructure delivery including Operating Systems, Virtualisation, Storage, Networking (including security), and Cloud technologies to design and deliver complete solutions that meet user needs and quality standards.
You’ll be working for arguably the most up and coming Digital Transformation focussed firm in the UK, helping their world renowned clients by supporting development, continuous integration and live operations.
- Taking responsibility of the operational design for the solution across teams.
- Taking responsibility for the infrastructure needed to support development, continuous integration and live operations.
- Taking responsibility for the continuous integration and deployment pipeline(s) to deliver the software into live operation.
- Taking responsibility for configuration management policy and code quality across teams.
- Working with customer architects to agree operational and infrastructure design.
- Working with developers to ensure the infrastructure meets the needs of the application software.
- Advising customers and managers on the estimated effort and technical implications of user stories and user journeys.
- Infrastructure delivery experience across the following areas: Operating Systems, Virtualisation, Storage, Networking (including security), Cloud technologies.
- Configuration Management experience – Puppet, Chef, and Ansible.
- CI and CD experience.
- Agile experience.
- Be able to communicate effectively and professionally, you’ll be representing a brand on client site!
For more information please don’t hesitate to contact Matthew Jackson on 020 7780 6706. Alternatively you can email your CV directly to
Location: Crewe / Manchester / Liverpool / Birmingham
Agency: Anson McCade
Rate: £500 - £600 per day
Duration: 6 Months
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77535332