Account Director – Great Consumer Tech Clients – Up to £55k
Is Consumer Tech your passion?
We’re looking for a SAM/AD to join this great agency based in South-West London. This agency is working with some really cool brands such as a well-known speaker brand as well as a trendy skateboarding name.
As Account Director, you’ll be joining a very family friendly office where there is an emphasis on career progression as well as personal development.
- You’ll be challenged
- You’ll be rewarded
- Your skills will be constantly developed
- You’ll get to work with fascinating technology clients
- You’ll have a good work-life balance
- You’ll have fun
- Account direct clients – big and small
- AD level budgeting and financial management
- Hands on with projects and campaigns
- Draft winning pitches and lead pitch teams
- Experience in and passion for consumer tech - essential
- At least 4-5 years+ experience in consumer tech PR and social/digital
- Ability to deliver outstanding campaigns, including regular nationals coverage
- Experience broadly matching our key verticals an advantage
- Enjoys working in a small, dynamic team
- Be comfortable with their creativity
Complete the application form below to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder and government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne